Ungku Shahrin Medical Aesthetic Research & Innovation (USMARI) Centre was established on the 1st of January 2020. USMARI is an independent research institution especially focusing in the field of aesthetic, pharmaceutical and regenerative medicine for doctors, pharmacists, biologists, genetist, researchers and scientists.
USMARI Centre clinical partners will be taken place at the Radiant Clinique, Mediceuticel Clinic, Toscana Mediclinic and Klinik Hana, while besides that, collaboration with other bodies including Taylor’s University and Gnosis Laboratory will enhance the effectiveness of this independent research centre in Malaysia especially in the field of aesthetic, pharmaceutical and regenerative medicine.
Become the Centre of Excellence (COE) in medical aesthetic, regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical field that contributes to the advancement of knowledge through high-quality research, development, and innovation in the region.
To actively conduct and promote high-quality scientific research and innovation ideas in medical aesthetic, regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical in tandem with the centre vision.
Our Goal in USMARI
Strengthen evidence-based knowledge of medical aesthetic, regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical.
Become centre of innovation for the development of medical aesthetic, regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical.
Establish as referral and consultancy centre in medical aesthetic and regenerative medicine.
Publish and manage peer review journal.
Self-sustainable through strategic partnership with relevant public and private sector organization.
Dr Ungku Shahrin Mohd Zaman (Chairman)View Details
- MD (Indonesia State University, Jakarta)
- Fellowship-American Academy of Restorative and Aesthetic Medicine (AARAM)
- Board Certified Aesthetic Medical Practitioner (LCP) MOH Committee Member
- National and Main Credentialing and Privileging Committee for Aesthetic Medical Practice, MOH, Malaysia
Dr Shah JumaatView Details
- MB., BCh., BAO. (Ireland)., LRCPS (Ireland)
- MRCS (Ireland)
- MSurg. (Plastic Surgery, USM)
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Head of Plastic Surgery, UiTM Faculty of Medicine
- President Malaysian Society for Burns Injury (MSBI)
- Secretary Malaysian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (MSPRS)
- Committee Member of the Main Credentialing and Privileging Committee for Aesthetic Medical Practice, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Dr ChinView Details
- MBBS, Diploma in Dermatology (DPCD), Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (USA)
- Chairman, 2nd Malaysia Conference of Aesthetic Medicine
- Past President of Malaysia Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Visiting Aesthetic Medical Practitioner, Mahkota Medical Centre, Melaka
- Medical Director, Aessence Clinic and MJ Skin Clinic
- Board Certified Aesthetic Medical Practitioner (LCP)
Dr Nur Liyana bt Zainal Bahrin (Advisor)View Details
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Certified
- Diabetes Med. Therapeutic Adherence Pharmacist
- Principal Pharmacist of Rheumatology Clinical Trial Team Members – Biologics (Asian Multicentre Study Centre) of Pharmacy (Hons) UKM
- PhD Pharmacoepidemiology (Health Policy, Planning & Financing) UiTM
Dr Rasool Shaik b Sehu Mohamed (Executive)View Details
- MBBS (MAHE) FAGE (Man)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM, USA)
- Diploma in Primary Care Dermatology (Bangkok)
- Board Certified Aesthetic Medical Practitioner (LCP) MOH